- Non-U.S. citizens and non U.S. residents traveling from your country of citizenship and outside your home country to the U.S.
- Such as a German citizen traveling to the United States
- Such as an Argentinean citizen traveling to the U.S.
- Such as a Chinese citizen traveling to the United States
- Home Country is defined as: the country where an eligible person(s) has his/her fixed and permanent home establishment and to which he/she has the intention of returning.
- Medical insurance, medical evacuation, and other great travel benefits
- Political and Natural Disaster evacuation cover
- Coverage for many adventure and extreme sports
- If participating in extreme sports in the U.S., we recommend a minimum of $500,000 in medical coverage.
- Professional sports are not covered under the Diplomat Sports travel insurance plan. (If there are prizes or money awarded, then it is considered “professional” and it would not be covered under this plan.)
- Motocross is no longer covered under this plan. We are working on providing another alternative for our MX riders and enthusiasts.
Underwritten by Advent Underwriting Limited on behalf of Syndicate 780 at Lloyd’s, rated “A” Excellent by A.M. Best.
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).