If you are a student that has decided to travel overseas on vacation or for the purpose of volunteering, we applaud you. We sincerely hope this is an enjoyable, life-changing experience for you! Nothing would be worse than having something that is supposed to be a great experience turn into a disastrous one.
We have all heard tragic stories about people taking a trip and experiencing some misfortune. Accidents happen. Without proper health insurance, you could be paying off medical bills for years. Please don’t let that be you.
We offer travel insurance for students going overseas either on vacation or volunteering for that exact reason. Travel insurance is necessary because you will not be covered by your current insurance plan or by the health insurance in the host country (not even in Europe). Let us help keep you safe while you are having an amazing experience traveling the world.
The Patriot Exchange Program Insurance is an affordable student insurance plan that is economical but still meets J1 and Student visa requirements. This particular travel insurance for students is designed to meet the U.S. student visa insurance requirements. See below for more information about this plan.
Our Top Recommended Plan
Patriot Exchange Travel Insurance for Students
- INCLUDES Short educational and cultural trips. Students studying outside their country of citizenship
- If the student is required to be on the University insurance, dependents may be covered without the student.
- Available as whole month coverage only, (any start date)
Patriot Short Term Travel & Evacuation Plan
- Coverage per day up to 24 months and longer
- If overseas ten months or more you may purchase two months of home coverage in USA
- Coverage renewable for up to two years at a time and able to extend